Saturday, May 4, 2013



Beautiful Weather: It has been been very nice weather for the past few days. Upper 60s to mid 70s, a little breeze: perfect. I don't run that fast so I like it a little warmer. If I ran 5 minute miles or so, I might like it a little cooler. For me though, this is nice. I like to run in town, but with all of the cars parked illegally on the  sidewalks, I just get so aggravated that I have to go to Nay Aug Park. You get the occasional person that leaves their dog crap laying around, but it is generally a calmer run. Going by this veteran memorial is nice too. You also get to see some smiling faces that are happy to see winter gone, kids running around or on the playground equipment, and a few kids of all ages riding bikes or walking. Now is your chance to get fit for the summer. Enjoy.

Don't "PARK" yourself indoors....

No comments:

Post a Comment