Saturday, September 14, 2013

Still Going

I should have been blogging, but at least I have been running and biking and working out. I have been pretty busy this summer. Working, working out, and getting away a little. I also got married this summer. A few weeks ago, Joann and I went to the beach to do a 5K to help fight colon cancer. I have another 5K next week for breast cancer. You don't have to be a great athlete or really even a good one to make a difference. You can contribute by taking part, by walking or running or volunteering at these events. When you do that you feel good about yourself and you surround yourself with active, fit, caring people. And that is a good thing. So I suggest that you run a little, walk a little, stretch a little, and do whatever you can do to make your life better, and to help make others' lives better.
Help yourself by helping others  

No comments:

Post a Comment