Monday, March 23, 2015

That's Alotta Colada

     I am drinking a large "Alotta Colada" to celebrate the first day of Spring.  I felt it was the least I could do after the long, cold Winter.  With all of the blogging I do about being active and doing good things for yourself, you may think it's odd that I am drinking this sugar-filled, frozen drink.  It's not that odd at all, really.  I always tell you to have fun in your life and to do everything in moderation.  If you want a drink, have it.
Tomorrow, you can walk an extra block or two or you can do an extra ten minutes on the treadmill.
     My wife blogs about being grateful.  Grateful for the time she has with me(of course she is...LOL), and for time spent with family and friends.
I am always concerned about the quality of that life, the way you spend it, how you feel when you go through your day, if you can get up and down with ease or if you can walk and enjoy your vacations or your "down-time".  If you aim at keeping flexible, at moving with a little more ease, at eating better and making better choices in your daily life, you will maintain a better quality of life.  You have to have fun though.  Life is very short and not doing things that you love, drinking things that you love, or eating things that you love will just make you unhappy.  Everything in moderation...and just keep moving.


Live your life and enjoy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment