Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hot again

It was in the mid 60's today, so I went out for a run. I went to Nay Aug Park and ran along the trails. At the beginning of Davis Trail is a small memorial to fallen soldiers. I always feel honored to run past it. They paid the ultimate price for our freedoms. They will never again smell the scent of spring that surrounds us all today. I for one am grateful. Today at the park there were people walking, running and riding bikes and an abundance of dogs. Some kids were in strollers and some walkers were even older than me. There were frisbies and one pair throwing a hardball back and forth.  It was really a vast array of sun worshippers. In inclement weather, I am at times, the only one here. I like that sometimes, but today it was nice to share the park. As busy as it was, there was room for a few more. You should have been there.
Be active, don't "park" your butt on a couch
                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment