Sunday, October 20, 2013

Nay Aug Park, was nice today. According to the local weather we may get some snow flurries this week. I kind of like snow flurries and football weather. I ran in running pants and a T today. Winter is definitely coming and while I don't mind football weather, I am not overly fond of winter. I dread winter's arrival but realize that winter comes to every one's life. A nearing of the end; a conclusion. I am not quite ready for this year's conclusion, and I am definitely not ready for MY conclusion. I know I can't stop either from coming, but I also know that I will not embrace their coming. I will run as long as I can, I will bask in the sun as long as possible, and I, like the yellowing leaf, will cling as long as possible to the tree of life. I suggest you do the same.

Hold on, hang on, run on, walk on!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment