Saturday, May 17, 2014

Be Inspired

     I decided to run on the treadmill this morning.  We have a lot going on today and I didn't want to get aggravated by the people pulling forward into the crosswalks, the people not stopping at all, the not handicapped cars parked in the handicapped spaces and the cars parked all over the sidewalks.  These are some of the challenges I face when I go out for a run, when I go to the store, etc.
      I am hoping that I am inspired enough to do something about these issues.  They make me angry. You can't be angry and let them define you and eat you up inside without deciding to do something about them.  You need to act on things you are passionate about.
     I am hoping that challenges inspire you.  When you feel like you can't do something, you can.  You are defeated if you don't even try.  If you feel like you can never take a walk, you need to put one foot in front of the other and try.  Your journey begins with a single step.  Don't be discouraged by the fact that you don't feel like you can exercise.  It may be just that you need to be inspired.  Is there something you want to do or somewhere you want to go and you would like to look better?  Maybe you just want to move better and become more flexible.  Or there is something you want to wear, but you just can't fit in it.  If it inspires you to move, then move.  You will feel better about yourself and you will be inspired to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment