Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

     Happy New Year!  I hope that this year brings some exciting new things for everyone.  I'm not a big "resolutions" kind of guy, but I am a big "bucket list"  believer.  Every year, my wife and I think of things we want to do or should do this year.  See new places, do new things, and strive to be happy.
      What do you hope to accomplish?  No matter what, make a list of "healthier" things that you can do in the New Year.  Walk more in the New Year.  Eat less candy, chips.  Give up soda for water.  No one expects miracles or really big steps forward.  Little steps lead to big progress.  Every year, if you can make one change, you will accomplish something positive.
     My wife was on the treadmill this morning.  She said she would like to regain some mobility this year.  I got on the treadmill after she did.  I always like to run and stretch and do whatever I can.
     This year, if you want to make one change for your health, that doesn't include exercise or diet, make a new friend.  Studies show that with a better social life, mental and physical health is improved.

Enjoy your life and make little changes...

No comments:

Post a Comment