Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Birthday

     Today I turn 59.  I thought it would be a good thing to blog tonight.  I feel good and I just signed up for a run before the St. Patrick's Day Parade.  My wife bought me a running kilt and it is great.  I can't wait to wear it.
      I run a little bit every day before work.  I fit it in to my schedule, to stay flexible and to keep active. There are a lot of excuses why we can't exercise...no time, tired, etc.   You need to fit a small walk in at break or on your lunch.  Or a small walk prior to going into work.  You can do this if you really want to.  Life does get in the way at times, but your health is important.  You need to fit it in for a few times during the week to keep moving and stay active.
      I always tell you it doesn't matter what you do.  You can stretch on the floor while you are watching TV.  You can walk to the local store to buy a lottery ticket.  You can lift some vegetable cans to strengthen your arms while watching TV.  It doesn't matter what you do...just do it. Your body will thank you for it.


No matter what age...just do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment