Wednesday, January 25, 2012

School's open

East Stroudsburg University started back this week, and yesterday was my 1st day of actual class. I headed down early to get books, and do a few things. I found myself with some free time and opted to use the Rec Center. I like an eliptical trainer and seldom have a chance to use one. An eliptical is "No Impact" because your feet never come off the equiptment. A bike is also "No Impact." Walking is "Low Impact" and running is "High Impact."  The higher the impact level, the harder it is on your joints. There were a lot of people using the Rec Center when I was there but I am not easily intimitated. It is important to remember that you work out for yourself, not for others (well sometimes for others ALSO). You can't worry about how you look in comparison to everyone else around you. Do what you think you should be doing, or do what what you enjoy doing. The important thing is TO DO....

Be active, be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment