Sunday, January 22, 2012

Snowy Day

Its winter here already. Well maybe it is usually snowy long before now, but I'm not a winter person, so in my opinion it could have held off a few more months, till spring anyway. I worked out indoors yesterday while it was snowing, but felt the need to hit the pavement today. The temperature was close to 30 or so, so I decided to go to NayAug park. I hadn't run there in a month or so and wasn't sure how they took care of the roads, but thought that it was worth a trip. The roads weren't too bad, but there were  a few slick spots. On my 1st lap around I encountered a few people walking dogs, one other runner and a "speed walker" that was probably going faster than I was, though luckily in the opposite direction. When I was on my last lap I had the roads to myself. However, there were a few families sledding . All in all, it was a nice run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment