Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Spring has sprung. I'm in summer school, and we are coming up on June, the number one marriage month of the year. Denise went to Florida this past weekend for a wedding. A friend of hers from pre-high school got married.

While in Florida, Denise and Haris  saw a few sights. She sent out a pic of her cradling a gator. She also said that they went to the beach a few times and they got around by bicycles. Haris has been going to the gym a lot during the last few months. Denise has been going to the gym and even running a little. Her and I have the obstacle race coming up in less the 3 weeks. I explained to Denise that I don't really have to be in the best shape possible, I like beer and food too much. I just want to be in good enough shape to be able to ride a bike, or go to the beach or fast dance at a wedding. Perhaps that is the subject of this blog, being in good enough shape. What is good enough for one, may or may not be good enough for another. But DO try to be good enough to enjoy life, whatever that might mean to you.

Life's a beach........

No comments:

Post a Comment