Sunday, June 3, 2012

Yesterday I went to Nay Aug Park. It was a little cooler when I got there, probably in the mid to high 60's, with a fair breeze. It was still sunny though and pretty nice. I was surprised that there were so few people there. There were some runners and walkers, but not nearly as many as I thought there would be.

I did a warm-up mile, give or take, then did a little loop. Up this hill, then a little rock climb, then some "jump-ups" of about 14". I run in between and pick up the speed for one stretch of about 40 yards.I did 5 laps like that. Then I do a slow mile (even slower than usual) to cool down. I have that race coming up with Denise and though I know I'll get through it, I wouldn't mind being a few pounds lighter when I have to pull myself up that cargo net. I'm sure when losing weight is important enough to me, I'll cut back and exercise more and "git er done."


Be fit, life is NOT a spectator sport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment