Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What Step Are You On?

     It's all in the attitude to reach an altitude.  What step are you at?  You can say you can't do it, convince yourself you can't do it and explain that you don't know how to do it.  That gets you nowhere fast and it will frustrate you.  The steps you need to be on, to accomplish anything and move upward are "How do I do it?" and "I'll try to do it."
     You put one step in front of the other.  You don't have to try really hard to climb the stairs.  You don't even have to climb the stairs, you just have to walk.  Or bike or garden or mow the lawn.
     The weather is getting nicer now.  It is a good time to clear your head, to take deep breaths to feel better about your body and your life after a very, very long winter.  Shake off the winter clothes, pull some shorts out and get some sun.  Vitamin D.  We live like mushrooms for so long, we need to grow and come out from under the rock.  Then it all turns into I can and will do it. It's going to be 70 tomorrow and I think I am going to Nay Aug Park for my run.  Time to give the treadmill a little rest.  Meet me there, OK?

Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment