Monday, June 18, 2012

This is my daughter, Denise, and I yesterday after the Warrior Dash. It was a nice photo op. Something that a lot of people do after accomplishing something out of the ordinary. However, instead of doing this, we should have been stretching. I always stretch after a run or workout. But somehow yesterday we got caught up in the moment. Today, we are both a little sore. My arms and shoulders more than my legs, but her legs more than arms. Sometimes you get a little sore doing things a little different, but it is a manageable pain. And to minimize it, you have to remember to stretch, even in a carnival atmosphere. Then you can take advantage of the photo opportunity. It will still be there.

Run.... then stretch... then pose, but rejoice all long the way

No comments:

Post a Comment