Friday, June 8, 2012

Up and Away   Today was a good day for a run, but with that obstacle race coming up in just over a week I figured I had better do a little extra training. A wall here, a little sprint there, a couple dips and of course some stairs thrown in. I wanted to get a workout in at the park, just in case there is a lot going on at the park this weekend. They use Nay Aug Park for various charitable events. Walks and community events, and there are always groups or families having picnics and cook-outs there. I certainly don't begrudge anyone that type of activity, but sometimes it is hard to get near a wall, or on the various "playthings" that I try to incorporate in my training.

Walls are made to keep things in, or out,,,, or just to play on....


No comments:

Post a Comment