Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tread Lightly

I know from experience, that if I show up for a race and it is raining, I'll be racing in the rain. But, today with a cool drizzle outside, I opted to try out the treadmill. A couple of decades ago I tried running on a treadmill and had to stop because I was making A LOT of noise slamming onto the track. I figured I was just meant not to run on a treadmill. Today however, I chose to once again try and run on a treadmill. So off I went. I did about an hour at varying speeds. I kind of liked it because I could control speed better. I do not entirely trust the speed that it was showing, but I could speed up for a 1 1/2 minutes, then slow down for 3 1/2 and then faster agian. I don't look too bad here for a 65 year old. Unfortunately I'm not 65. Maybe I should get some sun.

Be active, indoors or out.



No comments:

Post a Comment