Thursday, June 14, 2012

 I thought that I would just go for a little run today. I have that race on Sunday that will almost undoubtedly kick my heiner. I wanted to do a couple easy miles. I need to maintain without stressing my muscles and/or joints too much. Since it is Flagday, I thought it might be nice to run past the courthouse and view the  flags. There is a vatiety of statues and war memeorials there. I did about 3 1/2 miles or so at an easy pace. I'll probably do something similar the next few days, maybe dropping down to a 2 mile run on Saturday. It is important to keep moving every day or at least every few days. There are forces inside your own body that are trying to  stop you. Trying to lock up your joints. Trying to covert muscle to fat. Trying to slowly kill you. Fight back!

Fight for your life

No comments:

Post a Comment