Friday, December 2, 2011

Sunny and chilly

It was a sunny day, though a little chilly, and I opted to run at Lake Scranton. I'm not sure how they treat that path when the snow starts to fly. The lake looked serene and peaceful, not at all evident of the chill in the air. A lot of the path is in the shade, and without the sun beating on your face and shoulders, it can be a bit too cool, especially after a sweat starts to dampen your shirt. Being a loop however, forces you forward. There is no shortcut half way around. You go forward or you go back, those are your options. It felt good, but after I finished I caught a chill fairly quick. I did come across two younger men (in their 20's) that were running in shorts and running shirts (sleeveless). They were running in the opposite direction and I was glad not to have to follow them. They made me cold just seeing them.

Be active, have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment