Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year's end

As the year draws to an end, I once again choose to run today. I ran a little later than I usually do, and was not too surprised to see more runners out and about than I normally do. Many other people are out today, and more will be out tomorrow as part of a resolution. They will profess to get in shape, eat better, be better. I too, will try to end 2012 in better shape than I start it. However, I will not do a whole lot different than I have been for decades. Maybe eat a little better, but in all honesty I do not drink soda, or eat very many chips and I Do eat all my veggies. Maybe I'll run a little farther, or a little faster. Only time will tell how well we all do. Whatever your plans, whatever your motivation, just "keep on, keepin on."

Be active, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment