Thursday, December 1, 2011

Late and dark

Today is my late day at ESU. By time I got home it was dark and cool. I was not in the mood for a run, consequently I jumped on a recumbent bike that we have, and rode for a bit. I try to vary my speed and resistance when I ride the bike. A recumbent bike is a little like reclining. Your feet are in front of you. I do not know the purpose of this design (if there is a purpose). We bought it a few years ago and it seems to do the trick.

An hour later I was sweating pretty good and after a quick stretch, I hit the shower. The good thing about indoor equipment is that the weather does not matter. The down side is that in the winter, when the windows are sealed, if you work up a good sweat too often, your house smells like a gym. That is not a good thing. It is not necessarily a bad thing. Just get some some sort of air freshener.

Be active: fit, fun, fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment