Thursday, October 13, 2011

Damp day run

It is a damp, rainy day. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my long days at school. If I don't get there early (around 9) then it is hard to find a parking spot. Yet my last class does not get out until almost 7 PM. I only have 3 classes on these days so that leaves me with over a 3 hour break.

Today I opted to use that time to go for a run. I did it a few times in the spring, but I have been lazy this semester. Not really lazy, because scholastically, I am getting my tush spanked (NOT in a good way). It is my last semester and it is close to being the hardest for some reason. It is not killing me, but it seems like I always have a few things to do.

So anyway, I went for a run.  It was not too far, maybe 3 or so miles. Basically, I ran around the college plus about 2 blocks in each direction. It was damp and cool, but not cold. All in all, it felt pretty good. It is impossible to run around ESU without incurring a hill or two, much like Scranton. So I got my run in, had my shower, at the "Rec Center," and did my blog. I did it all with time to spare for a snack and some reading before my next class. It felt much better getting that accomplished than just sitting around.

Be active, be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment