Monday, October 10, 2011

My little circuit

The weather was pretty nice today, so I went on a little circuit run at Nay Aug Park. I did a warm up of about a mile then went to this little circle there. It is about 100 yards in diameter, with picnic tables scattered about. What I do is pick out a table. I do 10 push-ups on it, then run the circle. Each time I get to that particular table I do something a little different. I do push-ups, followed by sit-ups, followed by dips then step-ups (stepping onto the bench: 10 times left leg leading, 10 times right leg). This is followed by 10 jumping-jacks. That is one "set." I do 3 sets. Between each exercise I run one lap. Once complete, I do about another mile or so. Then a little walk to cool down and then a stretch.

This is a workout I like to do. I'm not recommending it, although I always feel better when I'm done. I'm just saying what I do. You need to figure out what works for you. Do my workout or do your own workout, but do something.

Be active, be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment