Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Feelin' testy

e The weather was nice today. It was almost 60 degrees. The snow from the weekend is long gone. I took my GRE this morning, and needed a good run to defrag. Not that this blog is about anything but enjoying life, and being fit enough to do so, I suggest that anyone that plans on taking the GRE (or any other standardized test) study for it.

So, I opted to run. Since the weather was nice I chose to run in town. I ran into town past a few schools and past the courthouse. At the courthouse they have various verteran monuments, including a wall with the names of local men and women that have given the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedoms. Every time I run through town I get aggrevated by the parking, but today I tried to push that aside and just "chill." It didn't work, and I ended up stopping a police car to vent about cars on the sidewalk at a car dealership. Then I proceded on my run.

The run felt good. I got the exercise and the distraction that I needed. I highly recommend this type of diversion to anyone that needs to relax, and unwind.

Be active, this is a test!

No comments:

Post a Comment