Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lights part 2

I know my blog is not that popular. I am fairly sure that the Mayor and City Council do NOT read my blog, though they should. None the less, I ran yesterday at Nay Aug Park and wrote about lights being left on during the day. I blogged about that run this morning. Then I went for a run at Nay Aug Park a few hours later, and the lights were all off.

Should I take credit? Probably not. Is the pen mightier than the sword? Maybe. None the less, the lights were off today. The run wasn't bad either. There were a lot of people there enjoying the weather. Some were walking their dogs and a group was playing football. 
I was running. I had my gloves and my baseball cap on. I had a good sweat going by the end of a few miles. It felt pretty good. I have not been running as much as I should have lately.  I did run today, and that is a good thing.
Be active, be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment