Thursday, November 10, 2011

Standard time

Yesterday I ran early. Wednesday is one of my early days at school. Even though I started running about 3 O'clock or so, by the time I finished and walked a few blocks to cool-down, the sun was quickly disappearing behind the buildings.

If I don't start by 3:30, then I end up running in the dark this time of year. I certainly do not mind the dark. Over the years I have put a lot of miles under my feet in the dark. However, even in town, some of the roads are a little dark, and I do not trust every driver that comes my way. Heading down the road in the dark is kind of soothing and relaxing in its own way, encountering cars, not so much.

I will be looking forward to daylight savings time until it gets here. In the mean time, I can run a few days a week, or walk, or ride my stationary bike. Or I could find some other way to entertain myself.

Be active, be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment