Saturday, November 19, 2011

Prepping for Santa

It is almost the holidays. Thanksgiving is next week. Every year Nay Aug Park decorates for the holidays. They put up light deplays throughout the park and many people drive through at night and make a small donation. It is actually pretty nice.

It is more festive to run through the park this time of year. The downside: I really am not a big complainer, but I can never understand why they leave many of the lights on during the day. Not all of them, just some. They are wasting energy, wasting resources, and wasting tax payer money.

I know I took a picture of this flag, and certainly if only this was lit, I would not complain. We need a little more patriotism in our lives. However, Rudolf and others are lit, but not all of the lights. Basically, it is just wasteful laziness.

I encourage everyone to come and see the lights, and make a good donation. Scranton needs the money to help offset bureaucratic stupidity.

Be active, be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment